This Coconut White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge is rich, decadent and creamy with loads of coconut used 4 ways to create a dreamy, sweet fudge that will make your mouth-water.
What fudge will you be making this holiday season?
Yeowzzza! Oh my gosh readers, do I have a treat for you! You can love me later. Right after you taste this phenomenal Coconut White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge.
If you love coconut, you will looooovvvvve this fudge.
This recipe is loaded with sweet coconut… Not only is it sprinkled on top, but it uses a Lindt Coconut White Chocolate Bar with Coconut Flakes + Cream of Coconut + Coconut Oil.
Holy coconuts…that’s a quadruple threat!
If you’ve never tried the Lindt Coconut White Chocolate EXCELLENCE Bar with Coconut Flakes, you haaaave to! I am telling you, you’ll see why ‘EXCELLENCE‘ is right there in the name.
I don’t even care that they’re shouting at me with their all-caps selves. I’d shout it from the rooftops too, if I could. I love it that much.
I love to use this Coconut White Chocolate candy bar in desserts (like this White Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake & Raspberry Whipped Cream Vodka Drizzle), because it brings such a prominent coconut flavor. Paired with the smooth, decadent, rich and creamy white chocolate, it makes my mouth water to even write about it.
Do it. Do it now. Go. To the store. I’ll wait!
Now that you know what you have to do, let’s talk about fudge. I know that Thanksgiving is only 12 days away, buuuuut hear me out.
The bone-chilling 24 degree temperatures around here, have me thinking about Christmas! Just yesterday, the grass crunched and crackled under my feet, heavy with a thick, icy white layer of frost, as I went out to de-frost the Hummingbird’s food. And during all the shivering and shaking, all I could think about was snow and Christmas and gift giving! The holidays are among us, and I want to be ready. #fudgeiswhereitsat
I really couldn’t think of a more festive, Christmas-y looking fudge than this! Can you?
I don’t know about you, but I would *love* to get a tin of these from a neighbor for the holidays!
Anddddd…, now you know what I’m getting you! 🙂 Christmas comes early!
- 1 and ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (3.5 ounce) coconut white chocolate bar with coconut flakes (Lindt recommended)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon real butter
- ½ cup dried cranberries, chopped fine
- ¼ cup finely chopped dried cranberries (to sprinkle on top)
- ¼ cup coconut flakes (to sprinkle on top)
- Grease an 8x8 square baking dish. Set aside.
- Add all fudge ingredients (white chocolate chips through ½ cup dried cranberries) and cook over medium-low heat until white chocolate is nearly melted. It's OK to have some white chocolate chips not fully melted!
- Remove from heat and pour into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining dried cranberries and coconut flakes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until firm.