By all of you. My friends, my family, my fans and my readers.
One of the most incredible things about this journey, and what I love most about being a food blogger is, the unbelievable gifts I’ve received from my friends and fans.
You’ve truly blessed me. You can’t even know how much.
It’s not the taking part of getting something for free that has tickled me, it’s the incredibly deep thoughtfulness that goes into each and every treasured gift and the heartwarming story behind each and every one of them.
It’s this simple, kind and thoughtful gesture that humbles me. And, inspires me.
- fresh bay leaves (fresh from the tree – they’ve been amazing!)
- chocolate book (who doesn’t love chocolate?)
- herb garden (lovin’ the fresh herbs – snip, snip!)
- Nocciolata Organic Gourmet Hazelnut Spread (amazing! you know me so well!)
- authentic spices from India (love my spices! all the way from India!)
- gourmet salt from France (salt goes with everything! all the way from France!)
- family recipe for Carrot Halwa (it was delicious, and I can’t wait to share…)
- family recipe for Salt and Pepper Vinegar Pork (so excited to try this one…)
My hope is, that the food and recipes that I am giving back to share with all of you, delight them as much as their thoughtful and loving kindness does me.
To you – my friends, my family, my fans and my readers – from me to you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I love you.
I really do.
p.s. something very special is coming soon using that Hazelnut Spread! I can’t wait to share it with you! S.W.A.K.! (sealed.with.a.kiss.)