These Chocolate Coconut Pecan Magic Cookie Bars are ooey, chewy, chocolately, gooey – sweet, soft and delicious. You will love them!
Oh my…another sweet treat you are going to loveeeee me for.
This little baby is a perfect package of bittersweet chocolate, creamy white chocolate, toasted coconut and rich pecans drizzled with sweetened condensed milk, wrapped in a buttery graham cracker crust. Can you think of anything more decadent than that?
Mmmm, hmmm…I thought so.
Ooey, chewy, chocolately, gooey. It’s all in there.
You might want to get your eatin’ pants on. I’m just sayin’.
I think you’re gonna need ’em.
As I prep for vacation and am running out of time to get everything done, there’s nothing I love better than simple recipes. This one is so easy and fun to put together and the taste is simply amazing. Your friends will think you spent all day in the kitchen, and you can just smile knowing you were in and done in 30 minutes.
I’m sorry this recipe is in text form so that it’s not easy to print. My recipe plug-in currently isn’t working! As soon as it is fixed, I’ll update this post and put it in easy printable format!
Here… Have a cookie. It will make you feel better. I promise.
Chocolate Coconut Pecan Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9×13 inch pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, shredded coconut and pecans on top. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from Magic Cookie Bars from Eagle Brand.