Start your morning right with this Marionberry Smoothie – it’s fast and easy to make and brings a delicious, rich berry flavor to your morning.
Back in November, I remember telling you in my Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake post, that one of my three favorite flavors of pie on earth was Marionberry Pie.
That still remains true today. I am a huge Marionberry fan.
Which brings me to this post. I bought a huge bag of frozen Marionberries with the intent of making you (ok, me!) a Marionberry Pie. Which of course, goes without saying, that I would share the recipe with you…, but certainly eat the entire pie by myself.
That’s not entirely selfish right? 🙂
So, the bad news is, I’m not going to be sharing a pie recipe, BUT… you won’t go to the kitchen empty-handed because I think you’ll love this Marionberry Smoothie recipe.
Who would say no to sweet berries for breakfast? See…, I got you, girl. 😉
You will love this smoothie because it’s delicious. But you’ll also love that it’s fast, easy and has the gift of that sweet Marionberry taste! Simply unbeatable.
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 (5.3) ounce container Greek non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup frozen Marion blackberries (marionberry)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and liquefy until thoroughly mixed. Serve cold.
Source: Inspiration Kitchen
Here are some other Smoothie recipes you might enjoy:
- Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie by Recipe Girl
- Citrus Sunrise Smoothie by Spoonful Of Flavor
- Peach Mango Smoothie by Flavor The Moments
- Peanut Butter & Banana Pumpkin Smoothie by Inspiration Kitchen
- Banana Cashew Smoothies by Buns In My Oven