Oh my gosh! I so planned to bring you a different recipe today. Then, I made these.
Do you like ooey-gooey, rich, sweet desserts?
Pomegranate Cream Cheese Brownies. They may just be one of my new favorite treats.
It only took one bite before I started to moan and groan. They were simply the moistest brownies I’ve ever made.
Look at that moist center. It’s yummy-licious.
And this time, the first words he said were:
- Diet busting.
Don’t be surprised if they call your name.
They are seriously that good. And ssssoooo easy. You won’t believe it.
You want to know the secret? I’ll tell you. The secret ingredient is cream cheese and pomegranate jelly. All that great pomegranate flavor, none of those pesky seeds or pulling apart the pomgranate!
That’s it. It really is! It’s in the jelly. (And the cream cheese. Who doesn’t love cream cheese?)
They are moist, sweet and very gooey (p.s. the longer they sit, the gooey-er and sweeter they get!). The good news is, a small square (2×2) will be enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. A two-bite treat that is to faint over.
Wear your fat pants. You might need them. 🙂
- 1 box Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix, (prepped per package instructions)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pomegranate jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 8x8 glass baking dish and set aside.
- Mix boxed brownie mix per package instructions in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese and jelly to a medium-sized bowl and soften in microwave for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Using a hand mixer, whip together the cream cheese and jelly until all big chunks are removed.
- Pour brownie mix into prepared glass baking dish. Add cream cheese and pomegranate mixture on top and swirl the two mixtures together with a knife.
- Bake in oven for 45-55 minutes or until done (test by inserting a toothpick in the center, and it comes out clean). (Please see note!)
- Set aside to cool before cutting into squares.