Photography & Content
Ah, the rules. There’s always rules, right? Well…, let’s get to it then, shall we? Get this nonsense over, so that we can get on to cooking, cleaning, blogging, and then cooking, cleaning, blogging?
I am truly and sincerely grateful for each and every one of you that visit, enjoy, make and/or share my recipes. You are what makes this site fun.
All photography and content on Inspiration Kitchen are my own and an incredible amount of labor and love go into each and every recipe, photograph, blog post and photo-shoot. The compensation I receive comes solely from site traffic and when you share on social media sites (i.e. Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), that’s how I know that I’m doing a good job and that you are enjoying the fruits of my labor!
→ Please respect these site usage rules for photographs and content.
I’d really prefer not to have to deal with attorneys and I’m sure you don’t either.
If you do happen to see something you want to use here – just ask! – I’m actually quite agreeable as long as we are both clear on the intent and goals of use. Inspiration Kitchen is a family-friendly site intended to encourage and inspire others and I’m determined to keep it that way.
- If you want to use a photo from Inspiration Kitchen
- first, get written permission (only one photo can be used at a time)
- in your post, give obvious, full photo credit via a linkback to the Inspiration Kitchen main home page (i.e. photo courtesy of InspirationKitchen)
- in this scenario do not also use my recipe, instead write something like this (i.e. get the recipe here @ InspirationKitchen) with a linkback to the specific recipe post on Inspiration Kitchen
- If you want to use a recipe from Inspiration Kitchen
- give full recipe credit via a linkback to the InspirationKitchen main home page
- use your own words, do not copy the recipe word-for-word
- use your own photo
- Don’t ever use both my photos AND my recipe together without full written permission
- Do not ever, ever submit my photos to another site (i.e. Foodgawker, Tastespotting, etc.) with a link to your blog. This is a big no-no and appropriate action will be taken!
- Always be kind and respectful when blogging about photos or content on Inspiration Kitchen. If you find something you don’t agree with – just reach out to me personally. This site is intended to entertain, inspire, encourage and share our common love of food and support each other along the way. Please help me spur-on and vitalize budding chefs, friends and families by bringing our cooking into their homes!
- Sharing my photography via email, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter with a direct link back to InspirationKitchen makes me really happy and I love your show of support!
- Kindly let me know if you ever see Inspiration Kitchen content or photography being used in an unsavory manner so that I can take appropriate action. This site is intended to warm your hearts, your tummies and love in and around the kitchen, with family and friends.
Hugs and love to you all. Now, get in your kitchens and start cooking, for pete’s sake!