Reader’s voted and these are their Top 10 Recipes for 2014 from Inspiration Kitchen!
What was your favorite Inspiration Kitchen recipe this year?
I thought it would be fun to end the year with a re-cap of reader’s favorite recipes. I hope you enjoyed this year as much as I did.
Here’s wishing you the best of health, happiness and peace for 2015. Thank you dear readers for making this blog possible! It’s been loads of fun getting to know you! Now, on to next year!
- Bahama Breeze Skillet Simmered Jerk Shrimp
- Peanut Butter & Banana Pumpkin Smoothie
- 3 Bean Salad
- Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Creole Seasoned Dry Rub Chicken Wings
- Beef Meximelt – Taco Bell Clone
- Street Tacos
- Healthy Mushroom Soup
Top 10 Recipes for 2014