Happy Wednesday everyone!
Welcome to IK’s new look!
And… welcome to a new series: whet the appetite Wednesday from WA!
transitive verb \ˈhwet, ˈwet\
– to sharpen or hone
– to stimulate (whet the appetite or curiosity)
a physical desire for food
a desire or liking for something
Sometimes it just feels good to dust off the old and bring in the new, you know?
Change is good. And, around here, we’re embracing the new and saying ‘bring it on’!
I can’t be more excited about it! Won’t you join me? Have a look around!
This week, we have a fresher, cleaner look with:
- bigger pictures
- more pictures
- and…my personal favorites and finds
And, what can you expect with whet the appetite Wednesdays?…
- to learn something new – (tips on food, photography, technology or blogging)
- restaurant reviews – (great places to eat and things to try)
- great finds – (things to make your life easier or more fun)
Let me just say…it can be anything. I hope you enjoy! Because life is about embracing and enjoying!
I hope you love this new series and much as I do.
Cheers and good health!