This Buffalo Chicken Pizza is just like having hot wings on a pizza! It packs the heat of Chicken Hot Wings, with the cool, crisp snap of celery and green onions topped with a strong, creamy blue cheese crumble and Monterey Jack cheese.
Homemade or store-bought pizza crust?
Ok, here’s the deal. You need a pizza peel. See? I’m a poet. 🙂
But, you really do need a pizza peel, no poetry or pun intended.
Have you clicked the Amazon “Buy Now” button yet? Because if you haven’t, just so you know, I’m tapping my foot in anticipation. Get on it. Please, hurry! 🙂
Buy this one, and only this one. It’s fabulous. +It makes me happy to know you have something I have.
This pizza peel has totally changed my pizza making life. It’s so easy to slide the pizza in and out of the oven with no mess, no dropping of ingredients, no mishaps in the oven. And you all know how many kitchen disasters that can happen around here at IK. 😉 It’s like a disaster is just waiting to happen.
Any kitchen tool that makes my life easier, I make room for, in my already to-packed kitchen. This handy tool happens to be one of them.
Which brings me to this totally awesome pizza.
Move over chicken wings and your gnarly bones! We don’t need you ’round here ‘no mo’.
Welcome boneless, chicken wing, tender, spicy, buffalo chicken pizza. Oh, how I love you #ohsomuch.
What’s great about this pizza is, it’s all the experience of going to a hot wing place for half the price, without the hassle of messing with chicken bones!
This pizza has spiced chicken on top of hot wing sauce, then is layered with diced celery, green onions, blue cheese and topped with melty Monterey Jack cheese layered on top of a crispy, crunchy crust.
Totally boneless chicken wings on a pizza, and you will love it!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 pizza crust homemade or pre-bought
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup hot wing sauce
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat skillet on high heat.
- Add olive oil to skillet and heat until hot, then turn down to medium-high. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with seasoning and add to skillet. Cook until done on all sides. Remove from heat, drain liquid and set aside.
- Top pizza dough with hot wing sauce, then layer chicken, celery, green onions, blue cheese and top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Put pizza in oven on a pizza stone and bake for 5-8 minutes or until desired doneness and cheese is melted.
- Remove, slice and serve.
Modified from Food Network @ Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza.