This Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is simple to throw together – and it tastes amazing.
Believe me when I tell you – I have amazingly exciting news to share!
OMGosh you guys, this has been a craaazy week. But I’m so excited, I can’t wait to share the news!
During this trip, I’ll be sharing details of my tour through restaurants, breweries and distilleries to be published on The Daily Meal site. I’m sharing it with you now, so you can follow me on my travels where I’ll share the incredible Alaska experience with you!
I recently partnered with The Daily Meal (you can learn more about them from the menu at the top of this page) and I couldn’t be more honored to have an opportunity to travel on their behalf and write about the experience.
I don’t know about you, but I have never been to Alaska. But, I have heard that it is breathtaking and beautiful. I can’t wait to see it for myself. Can you say “PICTURES”?
Have YOU ever been to Alaska? If so, do tell…, I want to hear about it!
How about this juicy little number? It’s one snazzy little pizza, don’t you think? And no big bun getting in the way of all that cheeseburger goodness. Just a thin crust and lots ‘o cheeseburger!
And you know what you’ll love about this pizza? It is super easy to throw together. If you chop fast, you can have this baked and ready to the table in 30 minutes. Even with a homemade Thin Crust Pizza Dough. No lie. 🙂
Now, that’s a fast and easy dinner that you and your family will love!
Want to hang out with the State of Alaska? You can follow them on social media here:
- Facebook: Alaska Travel News
- Twitter: @AlaskaTravlNews
- Instagram: TravelAlaska
Oh, and before I forget…here again is the link to the Thin Crust Pizza Dough recipe.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza dough crust
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese divided (1/2 c. + 1/4 c.)
- 1/2 pound ground hamburger cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pickle
- 3 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Set prepared pizza dough aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees F (see note).
- In a large skillet, cook hamburger until done throughout and drain fat from hamburger. Set aside.
- Prep red onion, pickle, bacon, tomato, lettuce and cheddar cheese and set aside.
- Cover pizza crust with Thousand Island dressing. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Layer with hamburger, onion, pickle, bacon and tomato.
- Place in oven on a pizza stone and cook 5-7 minutes. Slide the rack out of your oven and top pizza with lettuce and remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Cook 30 to 45 seconds more or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and serve.