Hey everybody, how about an itty bitty giveaway hand-made by yours truly?
How about this reversible, fun and festive Soda Fountain apron?
One randomly picked lucky winner will be the recipient of this hot little number. There’s just a few rules and regulations – so be sure that you qualify. The biggest one is that you must live in the United States (I know, I’m sssooo sorry!).
As I told you in my Bio, my passions in life are many, and one of them is sewing. I custom make all my own aprons, and love to come up with new designs and decorative fabrics to bling them out. I’m hoping that the lucky winner will be sporting this little number in their very own kitchens!
It lets me bring a bit of Inspiration Kitchen to you. That makes me happy.
To enter to win, you only need to leave a comment on this post! It would be nice if you also followed me on Facebook and Twitter, but it does not increase your chances of winning or influence the random draw at all.
- Simply comment on this post.
- You (the winner) must live and reside in the United States.
- You (the winner) must be over 21 years of age.
Contest Rules and Regulations:
- Be SURE to read the posted rules and regulations of this contest.
- Contest starts on Wednesday 11/20/2013 and ends on Wednesday 11/27/2013. Winners will be announced no later than: Thursday 11/28/2013.
- This gift is hand-made by Kristi Kaiser @ Inspiration Kitchen, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This gift comes in one-size only (~Size Medium).
- This post is personally sponsored by Kristi @ Inspiration Kitchen.
- Retail value is $50. Value cannot be awarded by cash.