This fresh, fast and easy Guacamole recipe is ready in minutes so you can spend more time enjoying your summer with friends and family!
Summertime begs for guacamole, an ice cold beverage and resting while hearing the breeze of the trees – don’t you agree?
That’s why you will love this quick and easy recipe for Guacamole that uses fresh ingredients and those beautiful avocados that make an appearance every summer. There isn’t much more that I love, than a good, ripe avocado in the summertime.
Truth? I’ve been eating an entire avocado for breakfast every morning for the past week. Who’s with me, that this is a fantastic idea? 🙂 When it looks as pretty and ripe as this, how can you not?
All I see is pure YUM. Nom nom nom. Forgive me while I finish this.
In this recipe, I omitted cilantro, although I do love it. I made this recipe for my friends, because cilantro tastes like soap to some of them. My decision to leave it out was (1) so we could all enjoy it, and (2) so that none of my friends left my house with the thought: ” We went to Kristi’s and her guacamole tastes like soap!” 🙂
Whew! Dodged a bullet there. Right?
So friends, I hope this summer, you relax a little, make this easy guacamole, enjoy a festive beverage in the beautiful sun and take a siesta!
- 3 ripe avocados peeled and mashed (pit removed/discarded)
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional*
- Toss avocados, tomatoes and onions together until well mixed. Squeeze juice of 1/2 lime into bowl.
- Add minced garlic, salt and (optional) cayenne pepper. Stir to combine.
Source: Inspiration Kitchen
Other summertime recipes you might enjoy:
- Grilled Sweet Peppers with Goat Cheese from Recipe Girl
- Pineapple Guacamole from Miss In The Kitchen
- Mexican 7 Layer Dip Cups from The View From Great Island
- Roasted Red Pepper Corn Dip from Inspiration Kitchen