With Easter right around the corner, it’s never to early to have a few recipes that can use up those hard-boiled colored eggs.
One of our favorite snacks to keep in the refrigerator are Deviled Eggs.
We love how rich, filling and creamy decadent they are. And poppable too! You’ve got to love quick snacks you can finish in two bites. 🙂
The other fabulous thing about Deviled Eggs is that there is an endless combination of ingredients and flavors you can add to them!
In fact, two days after I made these gems, Food Network’s Magazine April 2014 issue arrived in my mailbox with an insert of 50 Deviled Eggs recipes! I was like “Eh. FN that’s yesterday’s news!” Haha!
p.s. the truth is, I love Food Network magazine, so it was nice to see we were on the same page.
I hope you love these spicy Horseradish Deviled Eggs as much as we do.
Deviled Eggs with Smoked Paprika
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Separate yolk from whites, and place yolks in a medium-sized bowl. Set whites aside.
- Mix yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, and horseradish together; mash with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
- Add diced onions, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, salt and black pepper and fold in until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon yolk mixture into the center of the white part of the egg. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon paprika and serve.