These Instant Pot Pork Ribs are moist, flavorful and fork tender, and they take less than one hour to make.
Friends, you are going to love how fast and easy these fork-tender pork spareribs are! In less than 40 minutes in the Instant Pot, you have tender, juicy, flavorful ribs that your whole family will love.
A real time saver with this recipe is using a store bought barbeque sauce (buy your favorite brand). Of course, you can make your own if you prefer, while the ribs are cooking in the Instant Pot.
In this recipe, I used Red Hawaiian Sea Salt. I love this salt for cooking, because it’s rich and smooth in flavor. In fact, it is one of my favorite salts to cook/bake with. Be aware though, it is more costly than traditional sea salt, so if you don’t have it and don’t want to spend the additional $, you can easily substitute regular sea salt in this recipe. The brand I buy is India Tree, shown below, and you can see I have plenty of it on hand!
Red Hawaiian Sea Salt =YUM.
When I prep the ribs, I generously salt both sides of the ribs with the Red Hawaiian Sea Salt, and place them directly on top of the wire rack that comes with your Instant Pot. That rack helps easily remove the ribs then they are finished, because they are fork tender and will fall apart.
That’s how we like our ribs, right? 🙂 Fork-tender =Major YUM.
If you want fast, easy, tender, fall-off-the-bone ribs, this is the recipe for you. 🙂 These are absolutely fantastic for a quick, easy and busy weeknight.
Instant Pot Ribs
- 1 2.5 pounds Country Style Boneless Spareribs*
- 1 tablespoon Red Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- Barbeque sauce
- Rub sea salt on both sides of spareribs and set aside.
- Add chicken broth and liquid smoke to Instant Pot. Place ribs in Instant Pot on top of metal rack that is inside the Instant Pot.
- Set Instant Pot to Meat setting for 35 minutes.
- Once cooking is done, and you've released the steam, carefully remove ribs from the Instant Pot and place on a broiling pan. Coat ribs with BBQ sauce and place under broiler for 2 minutes per side. Remove and serve.
**With the Red Hawaiian Sea Salt, you do not need to add additional salt + pepper.
Source: Inspiration Kitchen
Here are more Instant Pot recipes you might enjoy: