These Jalapeno Burgers are a spicy summertime grilling recipe that’s sure to bring on the summer heat. Like spicy? You’ll love the heat of the grilled jalapenos!
Summer life…summer grillin’. All summer long. Are you with me on this?
So, I suppose it’s no surprise that the jalapeños had to make an appearance on our burgers, right?
Trust me when I say, these Jalapeno Burgers are tasty!
Every time we make burgers, I try a new sauce, and this time was no different.
This time, was a mixture of Miracle Whip (yes, you can sub Mayo if you aren’t a fan), mustard and Frank’s Red Hot Wings sauce. As you know, I’m a huge fan of mustard, but I also love the heat that Frank’s Red Hot Wings sauce brings to the mix.
I swear, I could put that hot sauce on nearly everything! 🙂
The recipe below makes two burgers, so if you are feeding more than two, be sure to double or even triple the recipe to however many servings you need.
I say, the more the better! Leftovers are always good in my opinion.
TIP: Try them with these easy Baked French Fries – you won’t want to make frozen French Fries again!
Are you seeing a spicy theme? I sure hope so! Bring on the heat! Summertime or otherwise. 🙂
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 large jalapeños sliced and flattened, seeds discarded
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 pieces bacon cooked
- 8 pickle slices
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Frank's Red Hot Wings sauce
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 kaiser buns
- Prep condiments as indicated above and set aside.
- Prep sauce by mixing Miracle Whip, mustard and hot wing sauce and set aside.
- Set grill on high heat.
- Place burgers and jalapenos on grill and sear 1 minute 30 seconds, then flip both. Grill 3-5 minutes until near desired doneness, then add cheese to burgers and grill until melted. Remove burgers and jalapenos and set aside. Grill buns until buns get grill marks, then remove.
- Assemble buns, burgers, jalapenos on top of the cheese, bacon, and top with red onion and pickle slices. Serve while hot.
Source: Inspiration Kitchen
Here are a few more burger recipes you might enjoy:
- Roasted Jalapeno Cheddar Turkey Burgers by How Sweet It Is
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Burgers by Simply Stacie
- Jalapeno Beer Cheese Burger by The Beeroness
- Jalapeno Chipotle Cheddar Burger by Inspiration Kitchen