Party planning done easy, these Mozzarella Salami Olive Appetizer Sticks are fast and easy to throw together for a party and are the perfect finger food!
One of the things I’ve learned with age is, that party planning doesn’t need to be time consuming or stressful. Sometimes simple is best.
These Mozzarella Salami Olive Appetizer Sticks are the perfect example of a recipe that is fast, easy and stress-free for the next time you entertain.
They can easily be thrown together and made in advance, so that when your guests arrive, all of your attention can be focused on them, and not what you need to get done in the kitchen!
What I love above these, is that they are true finger food. Just grab and go. You can eat, while having a festive beverage in your other hand. Truly portable, easy and satisfying.
In this particular recipe, a 3-ounce package of salami will make a total of 8 skewers if you’re using two slices of salami per skewer. If you’re planning to entertain a larger crowd, you’ll need a bigger package. For just us two, this was the perfect amount.
Mozzarella Salami Olive Appetizer
- 8 Mozzarella balls
- 16 slices Salami
- 24 Pimento Stuffed Olives
- 8 Cocktail Sticks
- On each skewer, layer ingredients in the following order: olive, salami, olive, mozarella, salami, olive.
Here are a few more appetizer recipes you might enjoy:
- Kickin’ Chicken Skewers by Perfectlee Hungry
- Korean Beef Skewers by Simply Recipes
- Mini Caprese Skewers by Christina’s Cucina
- Shrimp & Pineapple Skewers by Inspiration Kitchen