This Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta is a double tomato bruschetta that uses both Roma tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes. The sun dried tomatoes give it great flavor and texture taking this bruschetta over the top!
Are you planning a Superbowl party?
Because if you are, I have great news! Me and 15 other amazing bloggers are hosting a $200 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway for one lucky winner for your Superbowl Party Planning!
Forget the half-time show…everyone will be gathered around your scrumptious creations chowing down so they can get back to the big game. 🙂
You? Well, you’ll likely be sitting back watching them indulge, with a festive beverage in your hand, completely satisfied that everyone is loving your food so much. At least, that’s what I’ll be doing! 🙂
The sun dried tomatoes give it incredible flavor and texture. It also has loads of garlic and the flavors blend so beautifully, it’s seriously mouth-watering!
And who doesn’t love a plump, juicy and mouth-watering Roma tomato? I love these tomatoes for their superior flavor. And I always pick the reddest, plumpest and freshest ones I can find. Those never disappoint!
When put together, they make an amazing bowl of scooping and dipping goodness!
- cut the baguette into 1/2″ slices, place on a broiler sheet and broil until toasted and golden brown
- remove from oven, and turn each slice over; butter the opposite side with melted butter, then sprinkle with garlic power and grated parmesan cheese
- place back in the oven under the broiler and toast until golden brown
You can then place the bruschetta on each of the toasts, top with mozarella cheese, pop those babies back in the oven and let the melting goodness begin.
Warning…if you do this, your guests may never leave…so be ready to have everyone move in!
Good luck with that! 🙂
Ok…now that you have your 1st Superbowl recipe, let’s get to what you all are here for.
The $200 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway!!!
Be sure to visit each and every one of the generous and beautiful ladies that sponsored this Giveaway!
- Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking
- Ashley @ Cookie Monster Cooking
- Marcie @ Flavor The Moments
- Kristine @ Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Lauren @ Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Kelly @ Life Made Sweeter
- Danielle @ Live Well Bake Often
- Melanie @ Melanie Makes
- Marissa @ Pinch & Swirl
- Gayle @ Pumpkin N’ Spice
- Megan @ The Housewife In Training Files
- Ashley @ The Recipe Rebel
- Sherri @ The Well Floured Kitchen
- Sarah @ Whole And Heavenly Oven
- Ashley @ Wishes And Dishes
Please be sure to read the Giveaway Rules to ensure you qualify! This Giveaway is for US residents only.
Giveaway starts 1/12/2015 and ends 1/26/2015 and is a $200 value.
Sun-Dried Tomato & Roma Tomato Bruschetta
- 6 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, julienned
- 3 to 6 cloves fresh garlic minced *(see note)
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh basil julienned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 loaf baguette bread sliced into 1/2" thick slices
- 4-6 tablespoons butter melted
- garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozarella cheese
- Preheat oven on broil.
- In a large bowl combine roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Allow the mixture to set at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 1/2-inch slices. On a broiler sheet, lay the sliced bread out in an even layer. Place in oven and broil approximately 2 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, turn each slice of bread over and brush the melted butter on each slice. Sprinkle with garlic powder and add a pinch of shredded parmesan on each piece of bread. Place under the broiler again, and broil approximately 2 minutes until melted and golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Place a scoop of bruschetta on each baguette slice. Top with a sprinkle of Mozarella cheese. Place under broiler another 1-2 minutes or until Mozarella cheese is melted. Remove from oven.