This White Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake & Raspberry Whipped Cream Vodka Drizzle is rich and decadent – a real sweet treat!
Oh my gosh – if you’ve never had Lindt White Coconut Chocolate, you must go out and get some right now.
Dropping a few of these luscious squares into your Cheesecake will make your dessert sing. I shared this recipe with friends recently and it barely hit the table before they were diving in and it wasn’t long before the happy moaning started.
They all made me blush with their compliments! “I tasted your cheesecake, and it was spectacular!“, “Oh my gosh – I had your cheesecake, and I think I died and went to heaven!”, “Super Yummy!”, and “Wow, delicious right down to the crust!” to name just a few.
This decadent Cheesecake is a unique twist on traditional White Chocolate Cheesecake. The inclusion of the Lindt White Coconut White Chocolate (with coconut flakes!) adds a nice subtle coconut flavor that isn’t overpowering but adds a nice nutty flavor, yet keeps that creamy Cheesecake flavor and consistency you all know so well.
The topping is completely optional (something I literally threw together with ingredients I had on hand), but the addition of toasted coconut topped with the Whipped Cream Vodka Raspberry drizzle pairs beautifully and makes a gorgeous Cheesecake that is flavorful and unexpected.
White Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake & Raspberry Whipped Cream Vodka Drizzle
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 8-ounce packages Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces Lindt White Coconut Chocolate melted, slightly cooled
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips melted, slightly cooled (3/4 cup)
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut toasted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- For crust, beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl on medium speed with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour, mixing at low speed until thoroughly blended. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Prick crust with a fork.
- Bake crust 25 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with a mixer until well blended. Add eggs (one at a time) mixing at low speed after each addition, until just blended.
- Blend in melted chocolate; pour over crust
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until center is almost se. Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cake. Cool before removing from teh pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Put raspberries, sugar, vanilla and Whipped Cream Vodka in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes until thoroughly mixed and raspberries are broken down.
- Strain liquid through a fine strainer and discard pulp and seeds.
- Separately toast coconuts either in an oven on a baking sheet or on the stovetop in a fry pan until toasted and golden brown.
- When serving, slice cheesecake, sprinkle with coconut and drizzle raspberry topping over the top.
Recipe slightly adapted from Treasury Of Desserts by Publications International, Ltd.