Habanero Sautéed Mushrooms
These Habanero Sauteed Mushrooms will bring out big flavor this football season - they're sauteed with butter, white wine, garlic and a mouth-watering habanero sauce that is rich and full of flavor.
- 2 8-ounce packages fresh white button mushrooms, washed and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons real butter unsalted
- 14 garlic cloves largely chopped
- 1 cup white wine Chardonnay recommended
- 2 tablespoons El Yucateco® hot sauce
- 4 teaspoons Mexican oregano
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt season to taste
In a skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. When melted, turn heat down to medium. Add garlic and sauté for 1 to 1.5 minutes or until fragrant. Add white wine, El Yucateco® hot sauce, all spices and mushrooms. Sauté 3-5 minutes until mushrooms are soft. Serve immediately.