Cherry Tomato Tapenade
This Cherry Tomato Tapenade is the perfect, light, summertime appetizer. It has a fantastic salty, garlicy taste of kalamata olives and capers that you can't get enough of.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Add tomatoes, olives, capers, garlic and basil to a medium-side bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and gently stir until just mixed. Serve.