This Hummer Sandwich is a massive, meat-lovers sandwich loaded with roast beef, black forest ham and pastrami topped with provolone cheese.
- 1 pound deli-sliced roast beef
- 1 pound deli-sliced black forest ham
- 1 pound deli-sliced pastrami
- 1/2 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 1 dill pickle sliced into 4 wedges
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced
- 1 to mato sliced
- side of horseradish
- 4-6 hoagie rolls
Layer hoagie rolls with roast beef, ham, pastrami and top with 1-2 slices of provolone cheese. Put tops on sandwiches, and roll each sandwich into aluminum foil and wrap snuggly.
Heat in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until warm throughout and cheese is melted.
Serve with onion, tomato and pickle wedges on the side. Horseradish, optional.