Sesame Beef Stir-Fry
Quick, easy and delicious, tender and lean sirloin steak is topped with a savory sauce and paired with green onions and spinach to make a great, healthy weeknight meal.
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger bottled
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak sliced thin
- 8 green onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups bagged baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add the sesame oil to pan and swirl to coat. Add the beef to pan, and cook for 3 minutes or until browned. Remove beef from pan. Add onions and cook for 1 minute. Add the soy sauce mixture and cook 1 more minute. Return the beef to the pan; cook 1 minute. Stir in spinach, and cook 30 seconds. Top with sesame seeds.