Buffalo Chicken Dip
Rich, creamy, delicious. Perfect for a tailgate party or for feeding a crowd!
- 2 8-ounce packages 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Buttermilk Ranch dressing
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup hot pepper sauce e.g. Frank's Red Hot
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 1 bunch celery rinsed and cut into 4” pieces
- 1 8 ounce box chicken-flavored crackers
Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing together in a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
Combine shredded chicken, 3/4 cup of shredded cheese and hot sauce in a medium bowl.
Layer the bottom of a baking dish with the cream cheese/dressing mix. Top with shredded chicken mixture and top with remaining 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
Serve with celery sticks and crackers.