Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
Taco seasoning that's very similar to Taco Bell - perfect for homemade tacos!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
To use, add seasoning to browned hamburger and add 3/4 cup water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.