Mahi Mahi with Caper Salsa Verde
Light, fresh, flavorful Caper Salsa Verde adorns this Mahi-Mahi fish filets. Delightfully light with amazing combination of flavors!
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers drained
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 6-ounce skinless mahi-mahi filets
- granulated salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Combine 1 tablespoon oil, ground black pepper, parsley, and next 6 ingredients (through anchovy paste) in a small bowl. Toss well and set aside.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Sprinkle fish fillets evenly with salt and remaining black pepper. Add fish fillets to pan and cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Serve fish and top with salsa verde.