Easy One Skillet Pork Chile Verde
Delicious, spicy one skillet Chile Verde with an amazing combination of spicy, tangy, bold and light flavors - a real treat for the palette!
- 10 to matillos husks removed, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
- 3 - 4 medium garlic cloves coarsely chopped
- 3 jalapenos chopped
- 1 poblano pepper chopped with seeds removed
- 1 and 1/2 pounds pork loin fat removed and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Spray skillet liberally with cooking spray.
Heat skillet on high until hot. Add meat and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sear on high heat for 3-5 minutes, turning meat frequently, until browned on all sides.
Add all remaining ingredients to the skillet. Turn down heat to medium heat and cook for 10-15 minutes or until done.