Salmon Burgers with Red Pepper & Capers
These Salmon Burgers with Red Pepper & Capers are super fast and easy to make, and are a delicious, healthy weeknight dinner that the entire family will love.
Servings: 4 -6
Lemon Caper Sauce Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Salmon Burger Ingredients
- 3 6-ounce cans salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients. Form mixture into six evenly divided firmly packed patties, roughly 1/2 inch thick.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the patties and cook covered for 4 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.